Duchastel de Montrouge
City of Woodinville
On May 4th 2021, a lawsuit was filed against the city of Woodinville.
The case number is 21-2-05895-3
The full records can be found in King County Superior Court’s web site:
Complaint (list what is alleged):
Demand (offer to settle this out of court)
All of these were sent to Public Comments for the Tuesday May 4th 2021 City Council Meeting.
The “demand letter” was included; but the other documents were not included.
How to find it yourself:
1) Go to https://www.ci.woodinville.wa.us/
2) Search for “Agendas, Videos and Minutes”;
3) Click first search result which should match: it should go here: https://www.ci.woodinville.wa.us/cms/one.aspx?portalId=12676305&pageId=13891167
4) Look for past meeting, 2021 / 05 / 04
5) Select “Agenda” (when available, you can also see the “Minutes”)
6) Look for link to “Virtual Public Comments”
Filed by City of Woodinville on May 5th:
Sent via emal as Public Comments on March 1st 2022.th:
Dismissed at King County Court
Appendix A – Settlement offer signed by both parties